A Boutique Resort in Aruba
Clear Waters, Dutch Architecture, and Unparalleled Service
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort would like to wish you a warm Caribbean welcome to our unique historical Dutch Colonial-style boutique Aruba resort. Built in December 1989 by architect Jan Hubert, the resort started with only 49 rooms and has since passed from father to son, ensuring a family-owned personal touch over our grounds. A coastal road is all that separates Amsterdam Manor from the flawless Eagle Beach, ranked among the best beaches in the world by TripAdvisor.
Guests stay in comfortable accommodations only seventy paces away from the pristine soft white sand, and clear turquoise water. On the beach lies the iconic Fofoti trees, as well as our famous beachside restaurant and bar Passions. From our beautiful swimming pool with a waterfall to our two scenic and delicious restaurants, Amsterdam Manor is a complete island experience in and of itself and is proud to be the top choice in Aruba all-inclusive resorts.
At the Concierge desk our helpful staff will gladly assist you with booking excursions like a trip to De Palm Island, sail and snorkel trips, tours around the island, tours off-road, and even underwater tours of the island's various shipwrecks. The concierge can also assist you in renting a car so you can easily explore all the beauty the island has to offer.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Free turndown service
- Free beach & pool lounge chairs
- Free beach towels
- Free beach floaties
- Free scuba diving lessons
- Free daily English newspaper in the lobby
- Free meals for children 3 years and younger
- Passions on the Beach restaurant
- Passions Beach Bar & Lounge
- Mangos restaurant
- Horizons bar
- Freshwater pool with waterfall
- Kids pool
- Snorkel equipment rental
- Bike rental
- Concierge Desk
- Check-in time: 4:00 PM; Check-out time: 12:00 PM.
- Events & Romance Planner
- Mini-Market & Gift Shop
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Room service
- Select spa services (email our Concierge)
- Rewards Program for repeat guests
Special Guest Activities
- Weekly Managers' Cocktail Party
- Sunday Caribbean Buffet with live entertainment
- Two daily Happy Hours at Horizons Bar
- Daily Happy Hour at Passions Beach Bar
- Weekly family-friendly movie night on the beach
Learn more about our history here!
Download the Alice App to Order housekeeping amenities, make dinner reservations, ask our concierge questions and more!
For information on Aruba Tourism Authority's Embarkation and Disembarkation (ED) program, please click here.
For live departure times at Airport Aruba, please click here.
For local information and events, please click here.