We are a Pet-Friendly Resort in Aruba
A well-deserved vacation with your furry friend
Your pet is part of your family—why shouldn't they be able to enjoy an island adventure, too? Bring your four-legged friend with you when you plan a trip to our dog-friendly hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba.
No need to worry, your four-legged friend can stay for an additional fee of only $10 per day (waived if your pet is a verified service animal). The Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort is the first pet-friendly resort in Aruba, and we look forward to getting to know your little pals—so long as you bring a leash!
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Pet Policy
Thank you for choosing to visit Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort with your pet(s). Amsterdam Manor is a pet friendly resort that understands pets are an extension of your family. We gladly welcome our guests traveling with small pets and dogs. It is our intent to provide you with not only a wonderful and enjoyable stay, but also a safe one. As a Pet Friendly hotel, we must maintain the quality of our rooms to ensure a pleasant visit, comfort and safety for all involved. For the comfort and safety of all guests and pets, we kindly request that all pet owners act responsibly with their pet(s). Please read, adhere and agree to the following hotel pet policies:
- At the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort, pets stay for just $10 per night.
- Kindly advise our reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org that you are bringing your pet(s).
- Pet(s) are not allowed in public areas including the swimming pool, and restaurants.
- Should you require food bowls and/or towels for your pet’s needs, please request it at the Front Desk upon arrival.
- Pet(s) must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet(s) on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Pet(s) must not be aggressive, must be clean and must not have flees
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damages resulting from their pet(s).
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reserves the right to remove guests whose pet(s) are deemed noisy or disruptive.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort, the hotel, its owners and its operators from all liability and/ or damage suffered because of the guest's pet(s).
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
NOTE: Animals individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefits of a person with a disability are excluded from this policy.